This is a pre-budget workbook. It is suitable for budgeting for beginners. It is also suitable for those experienced in budgeting who want to do an annual overview as a part of their pre-budget preparation for the year ahead. It will take you through 7 pre-budget steps you need to know before you write your budget.
This process will help you to create an annual overview of your finances. It will help you to define your goals within the income you have available and it will help you to prepare your home and your mind for the budgeting year ahead.
When you are finished the annual overview pre-budget workbook you will be prepared to budget for the year ahead using any planner you wish including my free planner which is available here .
It is at a special offer introductory price till the 14th of January 2022.
This annual overview pre-budget workbook can help you to prepare to budget your, to organise home and define your goals for a no spend year, a low spend year or a ‘budget with a purpose’ for the year ahead. This is a printable product only.
The pre-budget workbook is suitable for:
- Budgeting for beginners
- Low income budgets
- Irregular income budgets
- Budgeting money in any type of household
- No spend year challenges
- Low spend year challenges
- Budgeting as a single mom
- Budgeting as a solo parent
- Budgeting in preparation for a wedding
- Budgeting in preparation for having a baby
- Budgeting in preparation for saving a deposit for a house
Please note that this is not a budget planner. It is a pre budget workbook. This is a printable product. You will not receive anything in the post if you purchase this product through this page. You will receive a download link to print out your workbook.
It will take you through 7 pre-budget steps you need to know before you write your budget. These are the 7 steps;
- Total annual household income
- Total annual fixed expenses
- Everything else you spend money on annually
- Your total debts and outstanding bills annually
- Savings, valuables and possessions
- Where do you stand?